Sunday 21 December 2008

Few of my Favorites

Ask and you shall receive! I apologize for the quality of the pictures, but if it's the last thing I do we are getting a new digital camera in Cincinnati. This is our first full size tree so it's a collection of ornaments we've gotten over the years and a set we got at Ikea. I personally like some ornaments (like our Ikea ones) that are vaguely consistent mixed with random mismatchy ones.

Our tree (no lights at the bottom just incase Emma wants a chew)

















My Aunt Patti made me this Nutcracker ornament in 1986 when I was in the Cincinnati Ballet Company's performance of "The Nutcracker."
















I love my dreidel because it makes me think who decided to make Chanukah ornaments? Works great for Cashews like me though :)
















Tartan Santa is new this year and I love him!
















Elvis is new too (and was free!) and I include him since his glasses played a role in how NBH and I met.

















Emma like to sleep under the tree

1 comment:

Linda said...

OH oh I want a tartan Santa ,how cute