Saturday 28 August 2010

Flippity Floppity Fit

I love flip flops. LOVE them. The Scottish weather doesn't exactly lend itself to my favorite footwear, but believe you me I let my tootsies breathe in every chance I get while I can.

For the past two weeks, come rain or shine (it's still sorta warm) I've been rocking my new Fit-Flops. Fit Flop footwear is biomechanically engineered to help tone and tighten your leg muscles while you walk in them. Normal walking in Fit Flops can help:

- help increase leg and bottom muscle activity (up to 30%). (so you feel less ache in your hips and knees),

- absorb more shock than a normal shoe (up to 22%),

- help realign ground force reaction closer to your joints



I was a bit worried that they'd make my legs or feet sore, but seriously these are possibly the most comfortable shoes I own. I've been wearing them to the grocery, the shops and when I take Blondie Boy on walks. I have no idea if they are working my legs and bum out more, but I certainly am making more of an effort to go out on walks with Blondie Boy.





You can get other styles besides flip flops, like embellished sandals, shoes, clogs and how cute are these boots for winter? Definitely more practical for Glaswegian weather that is for sure!

Fit Flops are available worldwide and online, so if you are looking for a helping hand to get in shape that is comfy too check them out!

Transatlantic Blonde was provided this product for review.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Fit Flops offers a shoe? Score one for Liz. I LOVE my Fit Flops and am having a hard time retiring them for the winter. This is great news!

Unknown said...

I have the Mukluks and they rock! Wore them all winter last year. - jeanne