Wednesday 30 November 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Most days this is what I'm wearing. Not very glamorous but it is what it is. Working from home while watching a toddler means most days I rarely leave my living room so formal attire is shockingly not required. I'm never going to be one of those women who get dressed up for grocery shopping or toddler groups; when I have someplace to go and someone to see I like to look my best but if it is just Blondie Boy and I kicking it style takes a backseat.


If I'm wearing a t-shirt 9 time out of 10 it will be of the Cincinnati Reds, Cincinnati Bengals or Cincinnati Bearcats variety. I don't know if I'd rep my hometown so much through fashion if I still lived there but I certainly wear it with pride over here. What are your go to comfy clothes?



Fearless Tiny Skull Studs- Dogeared
Cincinnati Bengals T-Shirt- Present from my Dad
The Flirt Skinny Jeans-Old Navy
Black Boots- Sketchers





18 comments:

Melaina25 said...

Thanks for the visits to Hems for Her and the invite to post on What I wore Wednesday! Can't wait to check out some of these blogs :)

Melaina25 said...

Thanks so much for the invite, I just realized I represent Harry Potter the same way most people represent hometowns and sports teams haha

Melaina25 said...

Love it :)

Melaina25 said...

As much as I'd love to say I swan around making gourmet grilled cheese while clad in couture it is PJs and PBJ :)

Melaina25 said...

In the school holidays I live in my gap hoodie and tracksuit bottoms - so comfy!

Melaina25 said...

Well I, for one, think you look great. This is my everyday look most of the time when I'm not planning on leaving the house (just switch the Cincinnati jumper for a Glasgow Uni one and we're there!)

Melaina25 said...

Aww thank you! I think I have issues because I went to the one Uni where no one really wore branded clothes from their school!

Melaina25 said...

Cosy chic I love it! I'm a skinnies and Uggs kind of slouching around girl myself ;-) 

Melaina25 said...

Thanks so much for inviting me:) I linked up 2 outfits!

Melaina25 said...

I think style can be both comfy and casual! So bring on the sweats :).

Melaina25 said...

The linky is open for a week :)

Sent from my iPad

Melaina25 said...

Mine is even more sloppy than that! Some days I do the school run with my pyjamas on under my coat!

Melaina25 said...

Gotta have comfy clothes!  I like leggings.

Melaina25 said...

I am in comfy clothes most of the time too. Being home with kids does that!

Melaina25 said...

Shut the front door!  I'm a Cincinnatian, too.  Great expats come from The Nasty, but we sure aren't known for our great teams right now.  It seems that even the glory days of the Bearcats is over.  I am constantly in Miami bum around gear though.  And I love that you will known where and what I mean by that. 

Melaina25 said...

I can tell you that I used to get a David Letterman at Bagel & Deli and I'm sure you know what that means :)

Melaina25 said...

Thanks for joining in! Be sure to grab the badge and share some comment love :)

Melaina25 said...

Oh, I'm sad I missed this.  I'll link up next Wednesday for sure!