Wednesday 16 April 2014

What I Wore Wednesday: The Watch Hut

Watches today are more about style and fashion than practicality since just about everyone has a cell phone that can tell them what time it is but I think I've been seeing more people wearing watches lately than less. What watch you wear definitely makes a fashion statement and The Watch Hut have something for everyone.

The Watch Hut is the UK's largest online retailer of watches, offering a bigger and better selection of timepieces than any other UK website. Their watches provide an option for everyone, whether it’s time to work or time to play. Since launching in 2005, The Watch Hut has sought to offer only the best in prestigious and designer watches to our customers in the UK and beyond. 

These are a few of my favourite watches new in at The Watch Hut:


Kate Spade Pink Gold Watch


I love this Kate Spade pink and gold Skyline watch. The pop of neon makes it perfect for spring!


Marc Jacobs Rose Gold Watch

One of my friends got a rose gold watch for Christmas and I've been eyeing it ever since. This Marc by Marc Jacobs Bakers Watch is delicate but not too dainty.


Vivienne Westwood Watch


I'm such a huge Vivienne Westwood fan and the added orb charm on this Red Leather Strap Watch just totally makes it!

Do you wear a watch regularly? Do you like daintier or chunkier watches?







Let's be friends! Find me here:

49 comments:

Melaina25 said...

Gorgeous watches. x

Melaina25 said...

Lovely watches :)

Thanks for the linkup!

Away From Blue

Melaina25 said...

OK, those Watches are all GORGEOUS!! I think I like the Kate Spade one a little best.


My pleasure linking up Melaina. Have a wonderful Wednesday with your two loves!

Melaina25 said...

Oooh I love them all but especially the Marc Jacobs one! I like a chunky watch myself and haven't taken my Michael Kors one off since I got it two years ago. Maybe it's time to treat myself :-)

Melaina25 said...

I think the Kate Spade one is my fav too.

Melaina25 said...

Great spring watch but I love the simplicity of the marc jacobs one :)

EatPrayWearLove

Melaina25 said...

I love my MK watch. Great watches. Thank you for the link up.


Agi:)


vodkainfusedlemonade.com

Melaina25 said...

I would still love the rose gold MJ....looks so classic & all-season!


Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Melaina25 said...

Beautiful watches.


Love,
Sofia


stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Melaina25 said...

Love the MJ watch! Thanks for hosting the link-up!


Nicole
www.nicoletothenines.blogspot.com

Melaina25 said...

Love the Marc Jacobs watch! So pretty in that rose gold.

Melaina25 said...

Love the VW - the dangling charm is so pretty. I wished I wore watches, they make a great accessory.


Alice
www.happinesstmidlife.com

Melaina25 said...

Thank you for hosting! I have not linked up in a while, but I am back :)

Melaina25 said...

That pink and gold Kate Spade is so fun! I love watches! They are one of my favorite accessories.

Melaina25 said...

I'm in love with the Kate Spade watch! I'm finding that I wear watches less and less, but I still have a small collection;) Thanks for hosting!

Melaina25 said...

I am on a serious new watch hunt and love these options! Thanks for hosting the link up


xoxo
Jasmin
www.jasmindaily.com

Melaina25 said...

Love the Vivienne Westwood watch! Thank you for hosting!!!


xo,
Janise

Melaina25 said...

Great post! I've been looking for a spring watch! Love the Kate Spade with the hot pink!

Melaina25 said...

I really like that Marc Jacobs watch! If I didn't already have a rose gold boyfriend watch....
xo
Kym
bitty.and.bunny

Melaina25 said...

That pink watch is amazing!!!

Melaina25 said...

The pink and gold Kate Spade-- WANT!!

Melaina25 said...

I'm usually more attached to the larger scale watches, and actually purchased a men's watch last month! I love the marc jacobs watch you picked!

//Birdie Shoots//

Melaina25 said...

Ooh, the Kate Spade pink one is lovely. Well, all three are, but that one I like especially.

Melaina25 said...

gotta love pink!

Melaina25 said...

I love chunky watches, too!

Melaina25 said...

It is fab, right?

Melaina25 said...

Got to love pink!

Melaina25 said...

I know so many people with rose gold watches!

Melaina25 said...

So spring/summer right?

Melaina25 said...

Gotta love Viv!

Melaina25 said...

I really think people wear them more as an accessory than a necessity now!

Melaina25 said...

It's fab right?

Melaina25 said...

Gotta love Viv!

Melaina25 said...

Lots of love for rose gold :)

Melaina25 said...

MJ is the best!

Melaina25 said...

Def. wearable year round!

Melaina25 said...

So many cute MK ones!

Melaina25 said...

It's def. more timeless!

Melaina25 said...

Gotta love pink!

Melaina25 said...

Your MK one is gorgeous.

Melaina25 said...

It's so spring like isn't it?

Melaina25 said...

Thanks for linking!

Melaina25 said...

Shiny, shiny :)

Melaina25 said...

Love the Kate Spade watch! That bright pink is lust-worthy.











Arielle from Tangled Musings

Melaina25 said...

Love, love that Kate Spade watch! Such a fun color!!!

Melaina25 said...

Yes definitely!

Melaina25 said...

I am obsessed with Nixon watches, you need to look at theirs!

Melaina25 said...

I do happen to love a chunky watch, junior size I guess. I'm not one for much jewellery so invest in just this one piece. Love the rose gold one from Marc Jacobs. Popped over from Tots100. PLeased to meet you. Hayley

Melaina25 said...

Thanks for stopping by! Rose gold is so big right now :)