Wednesday 13 August 2014

What I Wore Wednesday: Meet Innocent Charmer

I'm getting ready for Blondie Boy's first day of primary school tomorrow (!!!!) so the lovely Kara, from Innocent Charms Chat is stepping in and guest posting today! Kara is a super sweet blogger who I had the pleasure of working in a previous job and she's an amazing mum to Grayson, Addison & Deacon and tirelessly campaigns and strives to make sure Grayson, who has special needs, gets the best for him. It's been amazing watching her fight for him and watching him come on leaps and bounds thanks to his amazing mother! She's also a fashion fanatic--without further ado here is Kara....


I love this Kimono, it is by far one of my favourite purchases this past year, it is simple to wear, covers the bingo wings and has neon hints. I love neon, I wish I could find more fashion items with neon touches.

It is simple to dress, I have worn it on a date night dressed up or like in this outfit today with a cami and jeans for a day out shopping.

Plus Size Kimono

I am a plus size girl and up until recently I found it hard finding exciting clothes to wear, but since becoming involved in the Plus Size Blogging community my outfits are becoming a lot more fun.

This outfit embraces my love of blue, every since having my youngest son I am obsessed with blue.

Outfit Details

* Glasses -Select Specs
* Necklace - Gift
* Kimono - New Look Inspire at ASOS
* Cami - ASOS Curve
*Jeans - ASOS Curve
* Shoes - SunJellies
* Bag - Accesorize

three blue stone necklace

After being so inspired by WIWW and the PS Blogging community I have now started a weekly fashion link up for Plus Size blogging outfits, if interested do head on by to #fashionfridayplusssized and find out more, we would love to have you join in.




Let's be friends! Find me here:

41 comments:

Melaina25 said...

Loving how Kara styled this kimono! Isn't our blogging community inspiring? :)thanks for sharing and for hosting the link up!

Uris
http://my-sinina.blogspot.com/

Melaina25 said...

love the use of colour

Melaina25 said...

Good luck with preschool! I totally agree with Kara, kimonos are the best!

xo, Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds

Melaina25 said...

I've worn my kimono almost all Summer....it's one of the best things that happened this Summer & Kara rocks it!


Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Melaina25 said...

Thanks so much so kind. Kimonos are brilliant for summer. I shall miss them once winter hits x

Melaina25 said...

Thanks so much so kind. Kimonos are brilliant for summer. I shall miss them once winter hits xx

Melaina25 said...

Thank you. What a lovely thing to say xx

Melaina25 said...

Thank you. The blue is fab x

Melaina25 said...

Thinking I may treat myself to another after feeling the Kimono love x

Melaina25 said...

I love this color combo! The florals and neons really compliment the bold blue! Can't wait to replicate it with my own wardrobe!

-Lindsay from Dearest Darling

Melaina25 said...

Thanks for having me. Xx

Melaina25 said...

Great kimono and love it paired with that pretty necklace.


Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Melaina25 said...

Thanks for introducing us to Kara. I love the kimono she's rocking! And that bag is a perfect match for the outfit.


Thanks again for hosting the link-up and hope all went well with your son's first day in school and that your pregnancy's doing great!

Melaina25 said...

Blondie Boy is starting school? Seriously, where does the time go?! I love your outfit Kara that kimono is gorgeous on you :-)

Melaina25 said...

Oh I need to add a couple of Kimonos to my closet. Your friend looks great. Good luck and congrats to Blondie Boy's first day back at school. =)

Melaina25 said...

I like the colors but actually what I noticed first were your glasses. Love the frames! I tried a kimono I saw at Primark, but it looked like a night gown/robe on me. And M is starting Kindergarden on the 25th...ooooooohhhhh mmmmyyyyyy.

Melaina25 said...

Loving this kimono and handbag how cute and the colors are great! xxx


Jasmin
www.jasmindaily.com

Melaina25 said...

Really love this beautiful kimono & the blue cami goes so well with it!!
Marta
www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

Melaina25 said...

I love this outfit. EVERYTHING about it!

Melaina25 said...

Those colours are stunning together! I really must find a kimono before the end of the summer!

Melaina25 said...

Love the look x

Melaina25 said...

Love the kimono! The colors are so bright and fun!

Melaina25 said...

I can't believe school started today either! Summer seems shorter and shorter every year! I love that Kimono on you also :)

Melaina25 said...

That is such a pretty kimono and it pairs perfectly with the top!

Nicole
Nicole to the Nines

Melaina25 said...

Thank you x

Melaina25 said...

Thanks xx

Melaina25 said...

It really is thank you x

Melaina25 said...

Mwah my gorgeous Scottish lass xx

Melaina25 said...

Thank you. So kind. Try ASOS they have some huge bargains on them from size 6 -26 at the mo x

Melaina25 said...

Wow what an awesome comment thank you x

Melaina25 said...

Very kind thank you x

Melaina25 said...

I thought someone might fab aren't they. With lenses only £10. Select specs are awesome xx

Melaina25 said...

Totally recommend them. I have just ordered a plain black one. Perfect for nights out.

Melaina25 said...

Thanks gorgeous lady.

Melaina25 said...

Thank you so much. Do come buy and check out my outfits each week. X

Melaina25 said...

Thank you.

Melaina25 said...

Oh do let me know if you do. Would love to see it xx

Melaina25 said...

Agreed xxx

Melaina25 said...

Love a good satchel bag! Great color. xx, Conni

Melaina25 said...

The print on the kimono is lovely, but I am really crushing on that necklace.


Alex - Funky Jungle

Melaina25 said...

I love your kimono and your shoes! I am obsessed with jellies. Definitely a great look!!