Wednesday 26 November 2014

Two Months


Age - two months

Weight - 11lb 8oz (as of last week)


Height - 23" according to her check-up last week


Sleeping habit - She still doing a big sleep overnight and then only little cat naps during the day. That said she slept for 4+ hours this afternoon while I met a new friend for coffee. She'd just had her jags though so probably that!

Eating habits - Still 3-4 hours although yesterday she was on an every 2 hours mini-feed thing and didn't go to bed until 3am. I just started pumping today and hopefully she will take a bottle of breast milk from her Dad tonight.

Favorite activity - Watching American football...I'm not even joking the girl loves the NFL. She's also a fan of the bouncy chair and smiling.





Milestones - She had her 2 month vaccines which now include an oral vaccine for rotovirus which is new since BB had his 8 week vaccinations. She can also pull her pipka out of her mouth herself which is kinda crazy hand-eye coordination!

Firsts - Flight (transatlantic and domestic), funeral and passport. I promise I'll blog about flying with a newborn soon. I've said it twice now so that means I have to do it right?

If you like to compare/contrast here is Blondie Boy's 2 month update which includes a wee video of him at this age too. Do you think they are alike?

Let's be friends! Find me here:

3 comments:

Melaina25 said...

What a cutie!

Melaina25 said...

I cannot believe she is already 2 months old. What a beautiful, chubby munchkin. God bless her and your family!

Melaina25 said...

She's so adorable and what a cute picture x