Sunday 26 July 2015

Ten months



Age - ten months

Weight - 20lbs

Height -  29 1/2"

Sleeping habits - She is officially in her own room and in her cot; no more basket. I know it's been 4 months since my last update but this is still a relatively new development. She still ends up in bed with me in the wee hours but it's better than nothing.

Eating habits - Still breastfeeding and she loves fruit and veggie purées. I've been giving her oatmeal (blended up oats) mixed with fruits which she loves too. She is also a massive fan of puffs and rice crackers. We've recently started letting her try bits of things we are eating which is the only real way she'll eat chunky things. Also giving a baby sweet potato fries means you'll get the chance to eat you're own dinner--win, win. She, much like her brother before her, is a big fan of a Scottish morning roll.

baby eating sweet potato fries

Favorite activity - She is all about pulling up and standing up, doing the hand movements to "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" and putting anything she can find in her mouth.

Milestones - Well I've not done this for 4 months so probably crawling and standing and other things I'm forgetting. Still no teeth.

Firsts-  Overnight away from Mom when I was in London for work in June, bath with her brother, Fourth of July, pigtails and big girl bath


baby girl fourth of july tutu

baby pigtails

Like to compare/contrast? Well tough I didn't do a 10 month update for Blondie Boy. It's nice to see I'm consistent with my inconsistency. Here's the boy's 9 month update though!


Let's be friends! Find me here:

No comments: