Blondie Boy is a bit young for carving but he love art projects so we broke out some permanent markers and let him make his very own monster!
An abstract masterpiece right? He had so much fun making it and in case you were wondering his monster is made up, according to him, of stars, hearts, ovals and eyes. You can create your own fruity freak or vegetable monster, too!
Here are the instructions for the competition:
1) Make your fruity freak or vegetable monster from the spookiest looking fruit or veg you can find
2) Give it a name and use your innocent magnets to spell it out (how about 'Terry Able' or 'Aaaaaaaaaalan')
3) Take a picture of your spooky creation and post it in our scary Halloween gallery www.innocentdrinks.co.uk/
fruityfreaks and email myfruitandvegmonster@ innocentdrinks.co.uk with your flickr name and a postal address.
4) The first 1,000 entries win a set of limited edition glow-in-the-dark Halloween 0-9 number magnets (the perfect addition to our alphabet set)
5) When you're done with your monster why not use any leftover veg to make a soup or whizz any fruit up into a smoothie?
We were sent a box with fruit and veg to take part in this challenge but all opinions are our own!