Wednesday 28 December 2011

What I Wore Wednesay: Christmas

Did everyone have a great holiday? I hope y'all got everything you wanted and got to share some time with people you love!  This week I'm linking up our Christmas Eve and Christmas dinner outfits. My MIL and I got NotBlondeHusband's shirt on Christmas Eve last minute. Blondie Boy loved that "cookie monkey" was on his Daddy's tummy so it was a great buy.



Cookie Monster TShirt-Primark
Santa Skull PJs- Old Navy
Reindeer PJs- Tesco 




Sequin Top- Loft
Bracelet- Merci Maman
Shirt & Waistcoat- Boots Mini Club
Reindeer Sweater- Ebay
Crowns- Debenham's Crackers



9 comments:

Melaina25 said...

Chinese for the three of us and then tv :)

Melaina25 said...

I tried getting my hubby to wear a teenage ninja turtle shirt before and he wouldnt do it..Your not blonde husband is a good sport!! :)
-barbie @ Style of a Mrs.

Melaina25 said...

LOL @ "Cookie Monkey"

Have a happy new year!

Melaina25 said...

I love a good cosy set of pyjamas on Christmas moRNING.  Happy New Year!

Melaina25 said...

You guys are one stylin' family! Little M would love that cookie monster tee shirt :) Also badge is available and I hope you link up again...trying it out so it should be good. Any big plans for NYE??

Melaina25 said...

Hello! I just found you blog via mumatthemadhouse and mummytips, I love it! I'm a fellow feminist mum, and your cultural opposite, a Brit in the USA!

Melaina25 said...

Lovely to "meet" you! Hopefully I will resurrect Feminist Friday again but nothing is really in my craw right now :)

Melaina25 said...

Happy Holidays!

Melaina25 said...

Cute, love all the PJs!!

 ♥Priiincesss
http://www.ltf.styleofalifetime.com/