Monday, 9 January 2012

Blondie Boy's 2nd Birthday

It was Blondie Boy's Birthday on the 5th and I think he had a pretty awesome time. As always all his treats were egg-free for his birthday and if I'm honest I thought the pancakes, cupcakes and cake were all super tasty if I do say so myself!


We had his party yesterday at The Life Craft in Glasgow and all the kids had a great time with messy play (painting, playdough and more) and got to decorate their own tote bag to take away! Can't recommend it enough if you are looking for a children's birthday party in Glasgow. Instead of blabbing on about BB's big T-W-O I will let some photos do the talking!


Yay Birthday! Woke up to presents and Egg-Free Mickey Pancakes.

Auntie Katie got him his first car! He calls it "Elmo car"--it is read with googly eyes!

Birthday Boy requested Purple Frosting for his Egg-Free Chocolate Cupcakes

Come Inside, It's Fun Inside! Fantastic Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Birthday Party at the Life Craft



12 comments:

Melaina25 said...

Looks like he had such a good day. It was great to be there. x

Melaina25 said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I couldn't be there to celebrate. xo Auntie Alie

Melaina25 said...

Thought I'd pop by as I haven't for ages. Blog is looking fab! Can't believe your little boy is 2 already. Belle will be 3 in a few months (Scary!). His Mickey Mouse Party looked fab! Carly

Melaina25 said...

Looks like Blondie Boy had a great day. Love your Minnie Mouse top :) x 

Melaina25 said...

Thanks Carly! You should pop by Wednesday for my What I Wore linky! I suspect you'd love it :)

Melaina25 said...

I bought the top for him and it was the only time I've worn it! To be fair it was like £2!

Melaina25 said...

it would be really a great fun to all of you. A beautiful kid with the cup cake  would have made it a great fun.


http://www.kidsfairyland.com/

Melaina25 said...

Happy birthday! Love the car!

Melaina25 said...

Happy happy to the blondie & family!

Melaina25 said...

He's looking so cute! Happy Birthday BB! Little M turns 3 on the 16th so we are going to have a fiesta too. Been meaning to come by but been busy with my new blog. I'm doing WIWW tomorrow, so excited!
www.verybusymamablog.com

Melaina25 said...

looks like lots of fun!

Melaina25 said...

Happy Birthday little man! Looks like such a fun day! It's my 2 year old's 2nd Birthday today (he's a having lie in) and he can't have dairy so think we'll start the morning as we mean to go on: dairy free homemade pancakes!!! His party's on Sat so have the paracetamol at the ready!