Monday 9 January 2012

Blondie Boy's 2nd Birthday

It was Blondie Boy's Birthday on the 5th and I think he had a pretty awesome time. As always all his treats were egg-free for his birthday and if I'm honest I thought the pancakes, cupcakes and cake were all super tasty if I do say so myself!


We had his party yesterday at The Life Craft in Glasgow and all the kids had a great time with messy play (painting, playdough and more) and got to decorate their own tote bag to take away! Can't recommend it enough if you are looking for a children's birthday party in Glasgow. Instead of blabbing on about BB's big T-W-O I will let some photos do the talking!


Yay Birthday! Woke up to presents and Egg-Free Mickey Pancakes.

Auntie Katie got him his first car! He calls it "Elmo car"--it is read with googly eyes!

Birthday Boy requested Purple Frosting for his Egg-Free Chocolate Cupcakes

Come Inside, It's Fun Inside! Fantastic Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Birthday Party at the Life Craft



11 comments:

Melaina25 said...

Looks like he had such a good day. It was great to be there. x

Melaina25 said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I couldn't be there to celebrate. xo Auntie Alie

Melaina25 said...

Thought I'd pop by as I haven't for ages. Blog is looking fab! Can't believe your little boy is 2 already. Belle will be 3 in a few months (Scary!). His Mickey Mouse Party looked fab! Carly

Melaina25 said...

Looks like Blondie Boy had a great day. Love your Minnie Mouse top :) x 

Melaina25 said...

Thanks Carly! You should pop by Wednesday for my What I Wore linky! I suspect you'd love it :)

Melaina25 said...

I bought the top for him and it was the only time I've worn it! To be fair it was like £2!

Melaina25 said...

it would be really a great fun to all of you. A beautiful kid with the cup cake  would have made it a great fun.


http://www.kidsfairyland.com/

Melaina25 said...

Happy birthday! Love the car!

Melaina25 said...

Happy happy to the blondie & family!

Melaina25 said...

He's looking so cute! Happy Birthday BB! Little M turns 3 on the 16th so we are going to have a fiesta too. Been meaning to come by but been busy with my new blog. I'm doing WIWW tomorrow, so excited!
www.verybusymamablog.com

Melaina25 said...

Happy Birthday little man! Looks like such a fun day! It's my 2 year old's 2nd Birthday today (he's a having lie in) and he can't have dairy so think we'll start the morning as we mean to go on: dairy free homemade pancakes!!! His party's on Sat so have the paracetamol at the ready!