Wednesday 7 March 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: Dinner Out

NotBlondeHusband, Blondie Boy and I went out for dinner with NBH's Dad and his wife last Saturday to The Grill on the Corner, a really good steakhouse in Glasgow. If you're in the UK you can apply for a membership card that get you 40% off your bill when you book online! Who's going to say no to 40% off steak? Not me that is for sure!

It's a nice restaurant but not super fancy and since I knew I'd be coming home with BB right after I wanted something that wasn't too fussy. I've seen lots of y'all linking up stripes in your posts so I decided to take a note and pull out a striped sweater of mine I hadn't worn in a while.


I thought it was a little monochromatic so I threw on this necklace (which Blondie Boy told me was bootiful) I got in Amsterdam 7 years ago. It is hard to tell from the photo but it is various shades of fuchsia. Would you all like "detail" shots of my look each week or do you not care?


Fuschia Necklace- (small funky shop in Amsterdam I can't remember)
Sparkly Black and Silver Striped Top- H and M
Shoes-J by Jasper Conran



27 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really liked the stripes with the fuschia pop!

Melaina25 said...

That jacket looks great on you! A steak sounds really good, can you tell I'm dieting? :)

Melaina25 said...

It looks like I am early for the linky.

Melaina25 said...

Should have gone live at midnight. In bed with sick boy or I'd check

Melaina25 said...

Got it to open in Safari. Should work now!

Melaina25 said...

i LOVE that jacket!!  it looks awesome on you!

Melaina25 said...

Girl, you know you always look fly! xoxoxo love the haunches and a big ole piece of steak sound so good right about now!

Melaina25 said...

I personally like the monochromatic style!

Melaina25 said...

Love your jacket and those heels are so cute :) Happy to be linking up again. 

Melaina25 said...

thanks so much for hosting I love the stripes on you

marissa
http://raegunwear.blogspot.com
 

Melaina25 said...

LOVE your leather jacket!!

Melaina25 said...

Great outfit,love your shoes :)

Melaina25 said...

Nice jacket and thanks for hosting!!

Melaina25 said...

Oh wow I LOVE your shoes! Very nice.
Have a great wednesday and thanks for hosting the link up.

http://daisy-lovelymemories.blogspot.com/2012/03/lets-ditch-belt-and-read-some-childrens.html

Melaina25 said...

I like detail shots myself, but I am terrible at shooting them! Snd I love the moto jacket :)

Melaina25 said...

I like multiple shots, but sometimes one is enough...especially if there's not a lot of detail.  But I think more is pleasing to the eye ( <----completely unscientific observation). :)

Melaina25 said...

I love how simple your outfit is and it still looks very pulled together. I'm a huge fan of simplicity!!! 

I think the addition of the necklace was a fantastic choice and it draws the attention up to frame your face. :) 

http://one-girl-vs-world.blogspot.com

Melaina25 said...

This is cute, Melaina!!  Love the stripes!

Melaina25 said...

lovely.  the stripes are great!

Melaina25 said...

Cute jacket!  Thanks again so much for hosting!
xo
Andee

Melaina25 said...

Love the jacket!

Melaina25 said...

Love the necklace!  It does add a little something something:)
Ashley

Melaina25 said...

Cute outfit! Love your heels!! :)

<3 Karen @ simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com

Melaina25 said...

Love your leather jacket! So stylish!

Melaina25 said...

Loving the leather jacket!

Melaina25 said...

You look great. x

Melaina25 said...

i love leather jacket!
Property dealer in Delhi