Thursday 26 November 2009

Thankful Thursday

I should have an extra thankful Thanksgiving edition, but as I was stuck in a staff away day today and not nomming delicious turkey with my family and friends, I will stick to my normal format :)

I got an amazing package full of tons of cute clothes from my BFF Sabrina. Some were gender specific, but I will show you these which go with our penguin theme!
She was extremely generous and I was super excited to fold them all up and add them to the bebe's closet which is getting fuller and fuller week by week.

I also got a stack full of American magazines and sweeties from my sister-in-law Katie, who was in NYC last month, including Cow's Tales!
I couldn't tell you the last time I had one and I freaking love them! They always have some on sale at the cash register at UDF so it's the perfect impulse buy, yum!

Thank you!

No comments: