Wednesday 23 July 2014

What I Wore Wednesday: MuradSpace Debenhams Glasgow

Last Thursday Steph and I were invited to learn more about the launch of MuradSpace at Debenhams Glasgow.  MuradSpace is a unique retail environment designed by Murad, Inc., America’s most respected modern clinical doctor’s brand synonymous with high performance, science-based products and services. MuradSpace offers Glasgow the opportunity to experience a skin health assessment inspired by the consultations world-renowned dermatologist Dr. Howard Murad gives his patients.


Clients who visit MuradSpace will receive a complimentary Skin Health Assessment featuring YouthCam, a state-of-the-art skin analysis system. YouthCam’s proprietary software is based upon over 40 years of research by Dr. Murad and measures 5 key skin health markers: fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, redness, inflammation and pores. The end result is a personalised product recommendation that addresses both the customer’s concerns as well as those identified by YouthCam, providing a scientifically-backed path to restoring youthful beauty. 

MuradSpace counters will also carry all of Murad’s 12 solution-based skincare categories, specifically formulated with the Murad recipe of antioxidants, anti-inflammatories and hydrators, to deliver glowing, healthy and hydrated skin. 

I was treated to a pomegranate facial at the event and my skin felt amazing afterwards.


Murad takes a holistic approach to skincare looking at your skin from the inside out and taking diet and emotional health into your skin care, too. I love Dr. Murad's approach and especially love his inspirational quotes! If this one is true I'm going to live a long ass time!



MuradSpace counters carry all of Murad’s 12 solution-based skincare categories, specifically formulated with the Murad recipe of antioxidants, anti-inflammatories and hydrators, to deliver glowing, healthy and hydrated skin. The 12 categories are: Blemish Control; Anti-Aging Blemish Control, Resurgence®, Age Reform®, Environmental Shield®, Redness Therapy®, Bodycare, Murad Man, Age-Proof Suncare, White Brilliance®, Hybrids® and Pore Reform®.





Let's be friends! Find me here:

33 comments:

Melaina25 said...

Sounds awesome! I need to have a facial soon. :)

Melaina25 said...

Sounds like a thorough analysis! I'll have to keep an eye out for the next MuradSpace that pops up here :)

xo
Kym
bitty.and.bunny

Melaina25 said...

Wow that looks like a brilliant concept...have heard a lot of great things about Murad too!


Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Melaina25 said...

This sounds like a great concept. Would love to try it, but not sure they are present in Italy.


Alex - Funky Jungle

Melaina25 said...

Jealous! Would love a facial so much right now!

Melaina25 said...

You and your bump are so cute in that last photo! :) Hope your pregnancy is going well :)


Thanks for the link up!


Away From The Blue

Melaina25 said...

What a great concept! I love Murad products! You look adorable in the last photo!


Jill
dousedinpink.blogspot.com

Melaina25 said...

WOW YOUR MURAD EXPERIENCE SOUNDS AWESOME. Your bump is adorable. =)


Happy Wednesday my friend!

Melaina25 said...

So much fun beauty stuff on your blog recently.

xo, Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds

Melaina25 said...

You're the queen of the spa lately! Love it!

- Lindsay from Dearest Darling

Melaina25 said...

Looks like such a great event!! Thanks for stopping by:)
Marta
www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

Melaina25 said...

I like Murad cosmetics! Lucky you, so fun!

Melaina25 said...

Looks like a lot of fun, thanks for the link up opportunity.
Nora
www.jacketsociety.com

Melaina25 said...

Thanks for hosting girl!

Lauren xo

Melaina25 said...

I have never try Murad cosmetics... sounds promising.. Thanks for hosting!

x Nina

http://trendsurvivor.com

Melaina25 said...

Oh my goodness a pomegranate facial sounds amazing!

Melaina25 said...

I always forget how much I love facials until I have one!

Melaina25 said...

Apparently the machine in Muradspace was even more thorough than the one they had at our launch night!

Melaina25 said...

I love the holistic approach!

Melaina25 said...

They are in Italy!

http://www.murad.it/

Melaina25 said...

I'm not going to lie it was fab!

Melaina25 said...

Aww thanks Mica!

Melaina25 said...

Thanks Jill x

Melaina25 said...

The facial was amazing!

Melaina25 said...

Beauty is great for me just now since I don't fit in clothes :)

Melaina25 said...

My bump fits all beauty treatments lol :)

Melaina25 said...

It was a fun night!

Melaina25 said...

It's such a great concept!

Melaina25 said...

Thanks for joining in :)

Melaina25 said...

You should check them out!

Melaina25 said...

It was lovely!

Melaina25 said...

I have heard wonders about Murad products ! I must try them as well ! Thanks for hosting the linky. Greetings from Italy xoxo

Fashion and Cookies

Melaina25 said...

Thanks! I will check the site out :)