Tuesday 7 October 2008

1 part egg, 1 part vodka

For those who don't know I now work for an alcohol awareness charity who are committed to improving the quality of people's lives by changing Scotland's drinking culture-promoting responsible drinking behaviour and discouraging drinking to excess.

I'm off to a local shopping mall to man a stall for Alcohol Awareness Week this afternoon; my specific remit is for children and young people, so I thought I'd spread a little awareness here, too.

Plus this video made me want to go home and do an experiment Mr. Wizard style.

Technically it's not cooking, because cooking implies an application of heat, but its cooking (in the sense that lime juice can cook meat) the egg by changing its chemical composition.

1 comment:

Vegemite Wife said...

Wow - that's an amazing video!
I didn't know vodka cooks eggs... was aware of the citric acid / meat thing but this is a genius advert..!