Thursday 2 October 2008

Streaming, flaxen, waxen

So a lot of people I know who got married this August as well have recently chopped their hair off. NBH cut his today. Why do so many women cut their hair short after getting married?

I'm going to get mine done on Saturday, but I don't really know if I will go for a chop, because I don't think short hair works well on me. Case in point, Hayden over here.

I've been told she resembles me...I think that's bullshit, but we do have similar face shapes. I much prefer her hair on the left.

What do y'all think? Just a trim or should I try something new? I'm also open to the idea of extensions. And yes I am aware I can't make these sorts of decisions on my own.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Don't ask me! I got married over a year ago and cannot stand the thought of cutting my hair. But you're right-almost all of the people I know from my wedding board cut their hair after the wedding. You could be a rebel and keep it long, but dye it!

Anonymous said...

I really like your long hair! And I would steer well clear of extensions. The ones that look nice cost a small fortune and all of the others look so so bad.

Anonymous said...

I love your hair! Based on Hayden's cut, you should keep yours long! It is so beautiful!! I usually make impulse decisions and get mine chopped off though (but I haven't since I got married!)
-LoriLane

Sabrina said...

I think alot of women cut their hair after the wedding because they also grow it out for the purpose of having it long for the wedding. You love your long hair, and hate it short... so don't cut it. On that note, I'm going to email you about some ideas on my current hair dilemma...