Sunday 5 October 2008


NBH just got back from a weekend trip to London for some business and to visit his friend Dougal and his sister Kate. Emma and I are both happy to have him back, but that's not the only reason why I love him.

He brought me back a double pack of YSL Touche Eclat. I'm a bit of a makeup snob at times but there is really no comparison when it comes to this highlighter/corrector. I've tried the Sephora version and it just isn't the same. I adore it as it brightens your eyes, covers spots and dark circles and can even make your lips look plumper. Now I don't have to ration the little bit I have left anymore.

LOVE IT, LOVE NBH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Good to know! Thx for the recommendation.

Mary said...

I've thought about getting this and just might have to now. You really twisted my arm.