Thursday 19 March 2009

Seriously? Boo you OK!

This is what OK! has on the news stands right now:




Seriously? If it isn't horrible enough for Jade to be dying, you put out a tribute issue before she's even dead? I get she's playing this all out in the public eye, but at least have the dignity of not publishing her death before it even happens.


I bought the 2 special wedding editions of OK! and probably would have bought this copy had it come out posthumously, but this just seems like profit for profits sake. I'm all for Jade doing as much as she can to get money for her children before she dies, but I sincerely doubt she'd be happy about this. What if her son's see it? Poor taste OK!, poor taste.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. It comes across as though they are worried about getting scooped. That she might die before they go to print again and some other trashy magazine will get cover it first.

Mrs. Pink Pearls said...

I couldn't agree more. I saw this and was speechless. Its sad what magazines do for profits. I would not buy that issue.

Mrs. Lexi said...

Oh this makes me so flippin mad! They do this crap to Patrick Swayze too... as if going through the hell of treatment isn't bad enough, they can look up at the newsstand and see they're almost "done."