Tuesday 24 March 2009

Thursday Sweet Treat

Yes it's Tuesday, I haven't track of time. I'm talking about a great blog called Thursday Sweet Treat where a theme is posted every Friday and then the people who choose to showcase their work post their new creations on the following Thursday. I really wish I was properly crafty so I could do more than just admire the awesome creations of others.


I was lucky enough to win a silver necklace from The Silver Lake Studio; isn't it pretty? You can read about how the artist Sherry made it here. Thank you Sherry and Natasha!

This week's theme is Flicker of Imagination. My first thought is something sparkly, I might have to go out and find some edible glitter and make some glimmering cupcakes, yum!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

I cannot tell you how honored I am that you wrote about the Thursday Sweet Treat. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I'm so thrilled you love the piece from The Silver Lake Studio - it's just gorgeous and she's such a talented artist. Enjoy every moment of it!

AND you are properly crafty!! Those cupcakes are a work of art in my opinion. We have someone who bakes treats who wants to submit as well so I have to ask ...will you please submit those glimmering cupcakes?? I'm 100% serious...they are gorgeous...please let me know. Entries are due by end of day tomorrow...hoping to hear from you and thank you again for your kindness!