Friday 12 November 2010

The Holidays are Coming

As the holidays creep closer and closer it's time to start thinking about holiday cards. We celebrate Chanukah and Christmas in our family so finding cards suitable for all our friends and family can be tough. Luckily there are places like Shutterfly that have cards you can personalize and are appropriate for everyone!

I love the ones like this that are simple and clean and suitable for all holidays:

I love this dreidel design:


Or maybe you want a more modern Christmas design:

Which one should I go with? Or should I go with something else? There are so many to choose from! Shutterfly is great for printing out digital photos and for me it's easy to order photos for my friends and family back home, too! You can also make lots of fun photo gifts and super cute photobooks.

If you want to try out Shutterfly's cards this year, bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly! Just click here for all the info :)
Transatlantic Blonde was provided free cards for this post and you can too if you click above!

No comments: