Tuesday 30 August 2011

Feminist Friday XV Theme

No theme this week! Do you like when there is a theme or do you prefer just an open feminist link? From here on out the link will be bi-weekly or every two weeks. Please let me know if you like when I give a theme earlier in the week or if you'd prefer it just stays open.


Also a shamless plug to help my sister get to 10,000 page views on her ADORABLE cute animal page. She could win an iPad2 if she's the first to 10K and you will get to squee and have loads of good karma:


 


Just click the link, load the page and ooh and ahh* at the cuteness!




*oohing and aahing optional

2 comments:

Melaina25 said...

I like the themes. 

Melaina25 said...

I actually like having a theme to work to rather than an open thread. It really helps me to focus, even if it doesn't ever get me to post on time. I will try harder next time, I promise.