Wednesday 17 August 2011

The Gallery: Black and White

I haven't done the Gallery in ages because well I'm lazy and I forget. This week's theme is black and white and since I've been missing my Grandparents a lot recently I knew exactly what I'd post. I'm very lucky to have three of my grandparents still living and it's hard being so far away from home. Below are my maternal and then paternal grandparent's wedding photos. 
 How awesome are the dark nails and a tiara! My Grandma Bess is the original Jewish Princess :) I also just love how genuinely happy they both are in this photo.


I have the exact same shape face as my Grandma Jane and I love her hair. Massive hugs to my Grandpa Lee who is in the hospital right now; he's a tough cookie at 93 and I know he'll be back to his old self soon. It's also their 66th wedding anniversary tomorrow! Happy anniversary! xoxo

4 comments:

Melaina25 said...

Gorgeous pictures x

Melaina25 said...

Oh wow those photos are A-mazing. So great to have something like this to look back on. A real family treasure

Melaina25 said...

Lovely pictures to treasure!

Melaina25 said...

Something so special about bridal smiles.  I swear we all look happiest on our wedding days