Thursday 27 November 2008

You're it...

Alcyone tagged me so here it goes. I've never been tagged before I feel so honored :)

These are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random, arbitrary things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


6 Random Things(that I don't mind being posted on the internet):

1. I can't sit with my feet down. I always sit Indian-style or at least with one leg tucked under me. NBH is very understanding about this on transatlantic flights and lets my knees encroach his space.

2. When I was 6, I was in the Cincinnati Ballet Company performance of "The Nutcracker." I got to dress up, wear makeup, dance with real ballerinas and go into school late the morning after shows---awesome.

3. My right ear has a point on it not unlike an elf.

4. Jerry Springer sang "Puff the Magic Dragon" to me as a child.

5. I aced the Jeopardy contestant test, but then moved out of the country and was removed from the contestant pool.

6. I opted to not have lunch so I could take 4 languages my junior year of HS.

I tag:

1)Loopy



2)The Atkinsons in Amsterdam



3)Noodles


4)Jen!


5)Mary



1 comment:

Mary said...

Thanks for the tag! This one came around my circle awhile ago, so I might not tag anyone else. I still haven't "accepted" my Kreativ blogger award I got last month. I'm a bad blogger:(