Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Delivering Happy Feet

One of the first things I noticed when I went on maternity leave was how daytime commercials are totally different from nighttime commercials (yea I like TV, so what?). One of the commercials I'd never seen before was for a shoe company called Hotter, so when I got the opportunity to review a pair of their shoes, I thought, why not?

Hotter have been making shoes in the UK since 1959. While they originally made slippers, they diversified in the early 1990s, when they identified a niche in the market for stylish shoes with comfort built in. To be honest I wasn't sure if I was their target audience, but as a new Mommy who basically just wants to live in comfertable clothing, I guess I am!

I got a pair of the Harley boots and normally it takes me a few weeks to break in a pair of boots before they stop killing my feet, but these have been great. I also sometimes have problems finding boots that fit comfortably over my calves and the split back design of these mean that's not a problem.

I wore them out to lunch today with some leggings and maybe I'm wrong but I thought I looked pretty cute! They are warm without being too hot and I'm looking forward to trying them out on a long walk with Blondie Boy tomorrow!

To request a catalog click here or browse online. To get 10% off your first order and free P&P use the code FIRST.

Transatlantic Blonde received this product to review.


Mrs. Trophy Wife said...

Mel, don't know if you got my message, but you're featured on my blog this week :)

K-Bar said...

You were not wrong! You looked so cute! I hope your walk goes well tomorrow. :)