Tuesday 30 March 2010

Stokke Table Top

I was super excited when we were gifted a Stokke Table Top a few weeks ago. For those of you who haven't heard of Stokke, it's a super stylish cult baby brand from Norway. I've been coveting their funky, but functional items (like the Tripp Trapp and Sleepi) from afar--until now!

The Table Top is designed to stimulate your child’s eating habits, playfulness and learning development. It comes with 6 background templates that are both fun and educational and the tray is mounted (with suction cups) to your own dining table.


Is this for me?
Blondie Boy is a bit young to be sitting up on his own (let alone eating solids), but I can already see how helpful it will be to let him eat and play where the rest of us do. It also is compact so I can see us taking it with us down to my mother-in-law's house. Stokke says that "sitting with you, your child is more able to bond, and develop language and social skills," which makes sense to me!Baby Stokke Table Top
Oooh I like it!

For now we've been using it as a makeshift table top on our footstool. It means we have someplace to put our meals and drinks when we are sitting on the couch with Blondie Boy and don't have to worry about spills.

Stokke Table Top Tray Mmm, can I have the yogurt?

I'm already thinking about using it as a sensory table when Blondie Boy can sit up on his own and letting him splash in water or play in sand. I think it's going to have many functions in our house and he grows and learns!
Emma likes it, too.
(and don't worry we cleaned the Table Top after her snooze)

16 comments:

KD said...

I love Stokke, too! Cool product :)

Caitlin said...

I haven't heard of Stokke before but that tabletop is awesome. I will definitely keep it in mind when I need a gift for a baby! Thanks for sharing!

Tootermi said...

Wow! that's the first time I saw that but it looks so cool! I love it! And your pics are adorable :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome table top, god I love that brand.

Gwen said...

i love stokke too. The trip trapp high chair is so versitile, functional, and cute I just love it. I'm glad you like your table top.

Anonymous said...

A store in Pasadena called Giggle carries Stokke.

Love that boy!!

mybelljar83 said...

that stokke is THE COOLEST thing i've ever seen in my liiiiiiife!! :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love the monkeys.

Cat said...

Ah, I've been eyeing up Stokke but hadn't seen this yet. Further evidence that the brand is very cool :)

MrsBro... said...

Love it!!! Blondie boy is fabulous! :)

Sabrina said...

That's absolutely adorable! I love the Sleepi too. Looks like Stokke can do no wrong :)

Jessica said...

I kind of love that thing. Maybe Joey needs one?

Lorry said...

We LOVE our Trip Trap. Loooooove! We came close to getting an Xplory too. It still makes me drool. I hadn't seen that table top before but it looks awesome! :) Fab gifty!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely gift. The second picture is so cute! x

Sian To said...

Loving your snoozy doggy pic.... would love to add it to the StokkeLovers Facebook group!

Melaina25 said...

You are free to post the picture! Let me know if you'd like it emailed to you x