Wednesday 17 September 2014

What I Wore Wednesday: Post Natal PJs

So two weeks ago I asked y'all for help to find some maternity nightwear. I really thought I'd hit a dead end but then the lovely Lynn from More 4 Mums reached out to me and asked if I'd like to try the Hot Milk Twilight Nightie that they stock. 




It has an internal shelf bra for modesty and support, and easy to pull down if you choose to breastfeed. The front has a lace insert and the ruching detail provides a flattering fit for both during pregnancy and after. I was honestly really surprised at how supportive the shelf is as normally tops with shelves are pointless for me; it's not something you'd wear out in public without a bra but more than supportive for around the hospital or home. I'm currently a 34GG so if it can support me it can support anyone! 

Cute and comfortable, stylish and supportive--what more could I ask for? The material is also really soft as well so it won't scratch or irritate my incision. 

I also got a large pink flannel nightshirt from Tesco (in case the ward is cold) and a Ramone's tee and legging PJ set from Primark (so I can walk off/around the ward) as well. I don't know how many days I'll be in hospital but I figure 3 options means if I have all eventualities covered and NBH doesn't have to scramble to wash anything if I get puked or pooped (nice!) on by our new arrival, either!

Right now More 4 Mums has a competition to win any one piece from the Hotmilk sleepwear range, too! Hurry though it closes September 30th. Even if you don't win you can use code MM6 to get yourself 10% Hotmilk--how fab is that?


Let's be friends! Find me here:
Transatlantic Blonde was provided a Hot Milk nightie for review but all opinions are our own.

12 comments:

Melaina25 said...

Glad you found some pajamas that will work for you.


I am having a link up on Thursday and hope you will join me.


Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Melaina25 said...

These look so comfy and so chic - which one especially needs after having a baby, right?
xo/Riva
www.rivaladiva.com

Melaina25 said...

Love that maternity nightie, it's sexy yet practical. Thanks for hosting babe x

Melaina25 said...

Yay! Glad you managed to finally find some night wear. That hot milk nightie is lovely! x

Melaina25 said...

Oooh all sorted now then! Can't be long now? How exciting :-)

Melaina25 said...

Comfy bras and camisoles (I prefer them in a soft cotton with a little bit of stretch to them) are super necessary when breast-feeding. Melaina. I want to know did you have the baby yet? Keep us updated girl and be well!!


Much Love, Ada. =)

Melaina25 said...

Looks so comfy! Excited for you that it's going to be soon!


Jill
dousedinpink.blogspot.com

Melaina25 said...

Those jammies are great for anyone! Love them!

Melaina25 said...

That looks like the perfect thing!

xo, Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds

Melaina25 said...

Cute

Melaina25 said...

so pretty, and practical!


caseyheard.blogspot.com

Melaina25 said...

Thanks for hosting this linkup! The maternity pj is very nice! I love to see that designers have stepped up their game in that market. Pregnancy is beautiful thing and women should be able to continue to look and feel sexy!

www.dressed2dnines.com