Friday 30 July 2010

Feminst Friday

The Friday Feminist Mom Roundup





Here's how it works. Write a blog about being a feminist mom, raising a feminist child, a rant or anything that falls under the realm of being a feminist mom. Come back and link your post and post the button on your blog.

That's it.

You don't even have to be a blogger to take part - just send me your post and I will publish it on my blog for you. You don't even have to include your name if you prefer.

When you've published it, come back on Friday and via a widget thing you can add a link to your post and share it with everyone. The link remains open for 5 days.

Visit others, comment if you like them or feel inspired by them. Just go out and encourage and support other feminist Moms.

The more support you give, the more you will get back! I can't wait to meet and interact with other feminist moms around the world!

7 comments:

Jac said...

Can I participate as a feminist who is not yet a mom? I have something relevant, I think, about division of labor when it comes to child rearing when married to a feminist Mom in waiting (until the right child comes along for us to adopt).

Melaina25 said...

Jac, of course you can!

Heather Jones said...

Don't have any feminist posts to share of recently. But I'm commenting back because you left a comment on my blog. So just showing the love! Thanks! :)

P.S. I'm following too!


http://mommyonlyhastwohands.blogspot.com

A girl has no name said...

This is great! I love reading these posts! I want to comment on everything that everyone is writing and it makes me realize that it's hard to describe how we are feminist moms because we just are, it not a conscious decision, it is just who we are! Thank you so much for doing this!

Anonymous said...

love this idea!! i am definitely in, will post as soon as i have two hands to type with. after week at work kids wont leave me alone.

Kismet21 said...

Love this idea. I will do a post this week.

Melaina25 said...

A Complete
Blogging Guide for beginners… Home • Create Own • Blog Software • , Hosting
Free • Blogger Start • Hiring Bloggers

http://becomeblogger.com/