Tuesday 27 July 2010

This is What a Feminist Looks Like

I've decided to do something and I don't know if it will work. I need all of your help for it to work and I hope that you'll join me. I'm a proud feminist and a proud Mom. After reading a few great blog posts recently, I've realized I really want to connect with other feminist moms and so I give you:
The Friday Feminist Mom Roundup

Here's how it works. Write a blog about being a feminist mom, raising a feminist child, a rant or anything that falls under the realm of being a feminist mom. Come back and link your post and post the button on your blog.

That's it.

You don't even have to be a blogger to take part - just send me your post and I will publish it on my blog for you. You don't even have to include your name if you prefer.

When you've published it, come back on Friday and via a widget thing you can add a link to your post and share it with everyone. The link remains open for a week.

Visit others, comment if you like them or feel inspired by them. Just go out and encourage and support other feminist Moms.

The more support you give, the more you will get back! I can't wait to meet and interact with other feminist moms around the world!

No comments: