Friday 2 July 2010

Home and Away

We're back in Scotland after a wonderful month in the States with my family and friends. I know I've been seriously slacking blog-wise, but hopefully things will be back to normal soon.
I've barely been back 24 hours and I'm off to London to attend CyberMummy thanks to the fabulous people at Emma's Diary. I'm looking forward to meeting lots of other bloggers and hopefully learning some new tricks to make my blog more interesting for all my readers!

This will be the first time I've ever left Blondie Boy overnight before, so wish me luck! I know I'm going to miss him, but I know he is going to have lots of fun with his Daddy watching episodes of Dr. Who on Sky+ and the World Cup.

Also, you can now find us at TransatlanticBlonde.com! No need to change your feeds or anything if you follow me through Google Reader or elsewhere, though :)

No comments: