Tuesday 13 July 2010

Smiley Happy People

For those who don't know my sister Alison is a fabulous wedding planner, event coordinator and stylist; if you are getting married or having an event check out Aviva Events--she's the best!

Well in her profession she knows some of the best photographers in the Tri-State area (OH/IN/KY) and for my 30th birthday she gifted me a photo shoot by Kortnee Kate for Blondie Boy! She also got the amazing Nancy from Brideface to make me beautiful before hand; Nancy did my makeup for my wedding and other events and it is one of my favorite treats!


I'm so pleased with the gorgeous shots that Kortnee got of Blondie Boy and of us as a family. It was a really hot day and Blondie Boy was struggling in the heat (and an unfortunate face-plant that won't be mentioned), but she got some amazing shots.

Blondie, Blondie Boy & Auntie Alie

Chillaxing (or as my Mom calls it: Someone left their baby on those steps)


Blondie, Blondie Boy & NotBlondeHusband


We call this one Nature Baby

How does he look cute even when he's crying? LOVE his Bare Knees kilt :)

Happy Family

I love how crisp and clean the shots are and the vibrant, bright colors. There are more pictures up on Kortnee's blog and I can't wait to get these up on our walls and hopefully next time we are in Cincinnati we can get more shots of the boy done. Or if Kortnee fancies a trip to Scotland (come on we're prettier than Ireland!) she's more than welcome in Glasgow!

Thank you Kortnee and thank you Auntie Alie!

10 comments:

Anne-Margaret said...

I L.O.V.E the one with the pouty face! You must get that one blown up big to show all the girls who come calling when he gets to be a big handsome boy!

So freakin' cute even with a pout!

Lauren said...

Oh my these are adorable!!! I love the Nature Baby!! These are all so well shot, and captured such beautiful moments.

I'll tell Jen about this photographer, she's been doing wedding planning lately.

andrea said...

Oh my gosh, he is so freaking cute! Fabulous pictures!

Anne said...

Ahhh those are so cute!! I especially love the one in the kilt.

PippaD said...

Wow those photos are amazing, they really pop!

Hayley said...

If I can one day take such amazing photos I will be a happy girl!

You all look so gorgeous in them! And the one crying is just awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! xxx

EEK said...

He is just so stinkin' adorable and you look gorgeous!

Leadership Learning said...

Just gorgeous photos!

Mary said...

He is the cutest! He's like a little model baby. I'm dying over the mini kilt.

PippaD said...

I tagged you in a post today over at mine...