Sunday 3 August 2008

So long farewell...

We leave tomorrow at 5:30am GMT for our flight to the Nasti 'Nati. It's a bitch of a trip from Glasgow to Manchester to Chicago to Cincinnati and we are carrying on my dress and Col's kilt....not looking forward to lugging those around 4 airports, but what can you do?



I had my joint work shower on Friday with Laura who gets married August 23rd and it was really lovely. There were lots of people and loads of food. I made chocolate covered pretzels and Sherbet punch, yums. I also got some fab presents which is always nice!



I don't know if there will be WiFi at the hotel or not, but I will leave you with these pics from the shower.




2 comments:

andrea said...

Yay! I hope your wedding goes perfectly, I can't wait to see pictures!!

Mary said...

Best wishes to you! I hope your trip isn't too painful.