Sunday 8 February 2009

♥ 6 months ♥

Today NBH and I have been married for 6 months. We have celebrated so far by going to Tesco and watching football, don't be jealous. I stole this from Christie's blog, but here is a little survey and photos in honor of the day:


Answer these questions about you and your significant other:

1:: What are your middle names? B--- and R-----.
2:: How long have you been together? 5 ½ years
3:: Do you have any children together? No
4:: What about pets? Emma dog
5:: Did you go to the same school? He was an undergrad at Strathclyde Uni when I was postgrad.
6:: Are you from the same hometown? No, not even the same home country.
7:: Do you live in the same town now? Yes, in the same flat.
8:: Who is the smartest? I’d love to say me, but it is probably NBH.
9:: Who is the most sensitive? NBH says me.
10:: Where is the first place you went to eat as a couple? TJ’s gourmet deli in Georgetown for tuna melts; if you mean “sit-down” then J Paul’s.
11:: Do you wear matching clothes? No
12:: Where is the furthest you have travelled as a couple? Glasgow to LA is the longest single journey by plane, 8+ hour car drives and then a cruise of the western Caribbean probably logged a lot of nautical miles.
13:: Who has the craziest ex[es]? That would be me.
14:: Who has the worst temper? NBH says me and I said equal. He said that “Any answer in [my] head that [I}think is equal, assume [I am] worse. Anything [I] think [he is] worse we are equal.”
15. Who does the cooking? Probably leans slightly more towards NBH these days, but we generally split it. NBH makes mains and I tend to make starters and sweets.
16:: Who's more social? Depends; NBH goes out more often, but I am more outgoing.


17:: Who is the neat freak? Neither of us, unfortunately.
18:: Who is the most affectionate? NBH says he is, but I do more PDAs.
19:: Who is the most stubborn? We are both pretty stubborn.
21:: Who wakes up earlier? Me for work, but NBH at least one day on the weekend.
22:: Where was your first date? We never really had one. We met at Garrett’s and then ditched our friends to go to Rhino but it was heaving.


23:: Who said "I Love You" first? NBH.
24:: How did you spend your 1st year anniversary? We went to Paulo’s for dinner and NBH laughed at me when I asked a homeless man if he had any allergies before I gave him my leftovers.
25:: Who has the bigger family? We each have one sister and both our Dad’s have fairly big families, but NBH has way more cousins.
26:: Who is younger? Me, by about 2 months and 6 days.
27. Who is the life of the party? We’ve both been known to have a good time.
28:: Who do you hope your kids turn out more like? Never thought about it.
29:: Who wears the pants in the family? Emma (it says family).
30:: What's your favorite thing to do together? Travel.


31:: Do you have the same political views? Yes, pretty much. We are both liberal.
32:: Who has the most stuff? NBH  probably, but a lot of my stuff is in my Dad’s attic. We both have way too much stuff though in general.
33:: Who controls the remote? Me, except when there is sport on which is more often than you would think.
34:: Who does the driving? Mostly NBH unless I’m the DD.
35:: Who takes out the garbage? NBH
36:: Who does the cleaning? Neither of us.
37:: Who does the laundry? Neither of us.
38:: Who is the funniest? NBH thinks I’m the funniest and he says I think he is.
♥ 08/08/08 ♥


Wedding photos © White Imagery (click for more).

5 comments:

George Herron said...

Congrats you two. I am going to say you are more stubborn, just from knowing you and that you are more messy!

But seriously glad that you found happiness and hope the best for you both!

George Herron said...

Conrats to you both! I am glad that you found happiness and hope that you both have a bright and happy future, it sounds like you are off to a good start!

JoernandAllison said...

Congratulations and happy 6 months to you and Colin!!

Jennifer said...

ahhhh, too cute! Congrats!

Mary said...

Happy six months to you! I have to ask, who does your laundry if neither of you do it? Do you have a laundress? And I'm lol at Emma wearing the pants. Thank goodness you don't wear matching clothes-I might have to make fun of you;)