Tuesday 9 March 2010

Delivering Happy Feet

One of the first things I noticed when I went on maternity leave was how daytime commercials are totally different from nighttime commercials (yea I like TV, so what?). One of the commercials I'd never seen before was for a shoe company called Hotter, so when I got the opportunity to review a pair of their shoes, I thought, why not?



Hotter have been making shoes in the UK since 1959. While they originally made slippers, they diversified in the early 1990s, when they identified a niche in the market for stylish shoes with comfort built in. To be honest I wasn't sure if I was their target audience, but as a new Mommy who basically just wants to live in comfertable clothing, I guess I am!


I got a pair of the Harley boots and normally it takes me a few weeks to break in a pair of boots before they stop killing my feet, but these have been great. I also sometimes have problems finding boots that fit comfortably over my calves and the split back design of these mean that's not a problem.

I wore them out to lunch today with some leggings and maybe I'm wrong but I thought I looked pretty cute! They are warm without being too hot and I'm looking forward to trying them out on a long walk with Blondie Boy tomorrow!


To request a catalog click here or browse online. To get 10% off your first order and free P&P use the code FIRST.

Transatlantic Blonde received this product to review.

2 comments:

Sal said...

Mel, don't know if you got my message, but you're featured on my blog this week :)

K-Bar said...

You were not wrong! You looked so cute! I hope your walk goes well tomorrow. :)