Tuesday 14 June 2011

Feminist Friday IX Theme: Violence Against Women

This week's theme is inspired by this image my best friend sent me:




Use this image as a jump off point for your post this week. Any feminist inspired or related post based on your thoughts/reaction to this image will work.  There certainly has been plenty of stories on the news recently you could draw from as well.  Since some of you may have something to say but don't necessarily want your name on it I am happy to host anonymous posts on this topic; the info on how to contact me is below.

The Friday Feminist Mom Round up


Here's how it works. Write a blog about being a feminist mom, raising a feminist child, a rant or anything that falls under the realm of the theme for the week. You don't have to be a mom or parent to participate. Come back and link your post and post the button on your blog.


That's it.


You don't even have to be a blogger to take part - just send me your post and I will publish it on my blog for you. You don't even have to include your name if you prefer.


When you've published it, come back on Friday and via a widget thing you can add a link to your post and share it with everyone. The link remains open for 4 days.


Visit others, comment if you like them or feel inspired by them. Just go out and encourage and support other feminist Moms.


The more support you give, the more you will get back! I can't wait to meet and interact with other feminist moms around the world!

2 comments:

Melaina25 said...

I could not work out how to link up but did a post on violence against women over at http://celebratingmums.wordpress.com today in the blog section

Melaina25 said...

I am most definitely up for this. A post is in the works. (Or hang on, are we waiting for a new theme? Anyway. Will be keeping my eyes open.)