Friday 8 June 2012

Going Viral: Married Actor Hits on Model Who Tweets the Whole Thing

Tonight I was minding my own business, Skyping with Curls and Sian like I always do when I saw a hilarious story about a married actor hitting on a model on a Virgin America flight who then tweeted the entire exchange. So I do what I always do when I find something interesting; I Bolted it and tweeted it. I told NotBlondeHusband to look at it and thought nothing more of it.


Then I opened my inbox:


brian presley @melissastetten

So I popped on to Twitter:

married actor model virgin america

And then this happened:

brian presley melissa stetten

My friends my tweet went viral. Some douchey married actor hit on a model, got wasted on 3 beers and broke all the rules of flight conduct (really Brian who opens the window shade on a red eye?), I thought it was hilarious and the mighty internet agreed with me.

So far my Bolt has over 6,800 views and it's only been an hour. I'll report back if anything else interesting happens....

UPDATE:

My bolt has almost 15,000 views in 18 hours and our friend the d-bag actor has denied everything but he doesn't know how to spell weird so can we really trust him?

5 comments:

Melaina25 said...

OMG, that's hilarious! No wonder your post got so many views :-)

Melaina25 said...

They are still climbing. I think it was just a perfect storm. I wish Twitter let you see exactly how many RT you got!

Melaina25 said...

this is kinda sad.  it's funny, but sad.  anyway, you did get me reading the entire thing so obviously it was interesting!!!

Claire

Melaina25 said...

I can't believe you had something to do with this! I saw it all over the web!! So crazy!

Melaina25 said...

Hi, Great post, thank you, I like your theme also!
cultured freshwater pearl are needed for every girl. We provide the most fashionable pearl necklace with pendant with different color and different size. You can pick out a fresh water pearl earrings suitable for you. What's more, our mother of pearl bracelet all have very beautiful color that you will like. And you can select quality and a fast shipment. If you are fond of fashion and charm, you can not miss.