Tuesday 6 October 2009

28 weeks


By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of their head to their heels. They can blink their eyes, which now sport lashes. With their eyesight developing, they may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. They're also developing billions of neurons in their brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

(wearing one of my Dad's tshirts he sent me to sleep in)

*How far along?: 28 weeks
*Total weight gain: Don't know.
*How big is baby?: Chinese cabbage? Seriously- I have no idea what that is...
*Maternity clothes?: Yup! I got a lovely package of two tops, a sweater, hoodie and sweatpants from Old Navy Maternity from my lovely Mommy today :)
*Sleep?: I wake up a gazillion times a night
*Best moment this week?: Bengals beating the Browns and Bearcats sneaking past OSU in the rankings
*Movement?: Does it surprise you that any child of mine can't sit still?
*Food cravings?: NBH and I are going to make home-made caramel apples, but that's a seasonal American thing, not a craving
*Labor signs?: No
*Belly button in or out?: Innie
*What I miss: Energy
*What I'm looking forward to: Spa pedicure with my mother-in-law tomorrow
*Milestone: Officially 3rd Tri by "everyone's" standards

No comments: