Friday 10 February 2012

Blondie Boy on TV

If there was ever any doubt Blondie Boy was mine that can be cleared up with this post.  His new favourite thing to ask for is "Blondie Boy on TV" also known as karaoke. 

We got a fab karaoke machine from Gumtree Deals (did you know they do daily offers?) and oh my goodness does he love it. He dances around and sings into the microphone and it is too cute.  Anyone who knows me will know that I'm slightly, okay extremely, fond of karaoke. It makes me so happy that my boy loves it too!

Taking pictures of him proved difficult because Blondie Boy's dancing includes lots of twirling, running and jumping but I think you can tell he was having a great time! The karaoke machine came with 10 CDs and included one of Blondie Boy's favourite songs ever "Bad Romance."
I know he can't read yet but it is really cute seeing him watch the words on screen and "sing" along. My Dad got a karaoke machine shortly after I moved to Scotland and I was so jealous because I'd always wanted one and it seemed super unfair he got one when I moved away. Now I can sing to my heart's content whenever I like and best of all I know I have someone who is more than happy to duet with me.

Why not check out Gumtree Deals yourself? Right now are deals on everything from iPhone accessories to pancake makers and everything inbetween! 

Transatlantic Blonde was provided this karaoke machine to review but all opinions are our own.

4 comments:

Melaina25 said...

I'm a huge karaoke fan! Gumtree has daily deals? Totally checking it out. 

Melaina25 said...

YAY! I love karaoke and yup Gumtree has deals and a new app!

Melaina25 said...

too cute! Little M asks for his "iphone videos" he loves to watch himself! And I'm diggin' his locks :)

Melaina25 said...

What a cutie.