Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!





Apologies for the lack of blogging but between being sick, trying to finish hand-sewing Blondie Boy's costume and going down to Troon I just needed to take a wee break!

I *love* Halloween and as all of my Halloween costumes growing up were hand-made by my Dad it was really important to me to make Blondie Boy's costume myself. Anyone who knows me will know that I do not sew or craft or do anything artsy, so it took some effort but was well worth it!

He loved passing out candy to the few trick or treaters that we had and looking at the jack o' lanterns and decorations we had up. Hopefully next year he will get to go trick or treating for the first time and fingers crossed he'll get to do it in Cincinnati!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween!

Awesome pumpkins and great job on the costume!

Anonymous said...

Love Blondie Boy's costume. Glad you had a fab holiday!

MrsBro... said...

His costume came out great!!!

Jenny said...

His costume is perfect! Adorable!

This Mid 30s Life said...

Wow you don't sew, but you made that? That's talent!

{K} said...

Aw love the little one's costume! And the jack-o-lanterns look great.